Limited Edition of only 3500 numbered pieces.
Official edition, NASA authorised, high quality medallion celebrating the 50th anniversary of the historic first US spacewalk.
Minted, in part, using metal recovered from the historic Gemini 4 spacecraft in which Astronaut ED White became the first American to Walk in Space (he was later killed in the Apollo 1 fire).
Limited edition of 3,500 and each individually serial numbered.
Declaration of authenticity on the reverse of each medallion.
1. Minted with mission flown Gemini 4 capsule metal (a NASA medallion 1st)
2. Unique medallion shape of Gemini 4 capsule configuration (includes bottom section)
3. Individually numbered limited edition (a NASA medallion 1st)
4. Front side - embedded, full color insert of Ed White's space walk
5. Reverse side - Antique Silver reproduction of the mission medallion produced in 1965 & individual numbering
6. Oversized at 2.5" (most medallions are 1.75")
7. First time usage of dual-plating (to capture 2-tone configuration of capsule and bottom section) - Black Nickel and Antique Silver platings (a NASA medallion 1st)